This two-day course is a practical application of ACL Analytics, designed for users who want to use ACL Analytics more effectively in real-life situations. By working through a series of progressively challenging case studies, you will develop your critical thinking and application of ACL Analytics.
In an interactive, hands-on environment, your ACL Certified trainer will teach you to accomplish data analysis tasks of varying complexity through the integration of ACL commands and expressions. Through this practical application, you will learn how to effectively separate objectives into manageable milestones and enhance your effectiveness with ACL Analytics.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply ACL Analytics in a structured data analysis process.
- Critically determine and assess objectives and planning analysis.
- Separate objectives into intuitive milestones.
- Import various source data types.
- Prepare data for analysis (data integrity tests such as controls, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, relationships and reliability; critically assessing whether integrity issues will impair analysis objectives).
- Identify and apply the ACL Analytics functionality needed to achieve desired objectives.
- Test issues to identify trends that may be indicative of cause(s) of them.
- Create working paper documentation showing your objectives, the analysis steps taken to achieve them, and the results returned.
Download the ACL 201 agenda
To view a full list of our upcoming courses view our online training calendar. To request more information or custom training complete our general enquiries form. To request pricing information please complete our pricing request form. Alternatively, visit our contact us page for further contact details.