This three-day course is a comprehensive introduction to ACL Analytics, designed for new and beginner users who want to learn the concepts and features needed to start using ACL Analytics. In an interactive hands-on environment, you will learn fundamentals such as basic data concepts and how to work within the ACL Analytics environment, as well as integral skills such as how to conduct analysis steps, procedures and accomplish analysis objectives in ACL Analytics.
You will learn the proper methodology and best practices for all five phases of the data analysis cycle (planning, importing, preparing, analysing, and reporting). On the third day, basic scripting will be introduced. Through this comprehensive introduction and practical application, you will learn how to effectively use ACL Analytics to accomplish your audit and/or business objectives.
The case studies include business-relevant data such as Purchasing to Payables, Travel & Entertainment, and Procurement Card expenses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply ACL Analytics in a structured data analysis process.
- Critically determine and assess objectives and planning analysis.
- Separate objectives into intuitive milestones.
- Import various source data types.
- Prepare data for analysis (data integrity tests such as controls, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, relationships and reliability; critically assessing whether integrity issues will impair analysis objectives).
- Identify and apply the ACL Analytics functionality needed to achieve desired objectives.
- Test issues to identify trends that may be indicative of cause(s) of them.
- Create working paper documentation showing your objectives, the analysis steps taken to achieve them, and the results returned.
Download the full ACL:101 training agenda
To view a full list of our upcoming courses view our online training calendar. To request more information or custom training complete our general enquiries form. To request pricing information please complete our pricing request form. Alternatively, visit our contact us page for further contact details.