It is the most distinct pleasure I have had in my entire career to introduce you to the ACL Revolution.
“Revolution” is the codename for the biggest launch we have completed in many years at ACL (and quite possibly, ever!). The release of ACL Analytics 11 and ACL Analytics Exchange 5 has been an incredible amount of work, completed by an extraordinarily talented team of designers and engineers, and we’re really proud of the results. We’re also excited to tell you about some fantastic new services included and available to every ACL customer. Review the highlights roundup below and check out all the additional new features included with your subscription from your ACL Launchpad – ScriptHub, Academy and Results Cloud.
We’re only just getting started… much more to come!
Highlights include: Distill and visualize business insight to tell a better story to your executives
- Visualization capabilities help you investigate, understand and illuminate risks in large volumes of transactional data
- Create beautiful visualizations to powerfully illustrate the value of your analytics. Interactive filters and drilldown empower visual exploration
Effectively share data analysis results
- Introducing Results Cloud! Share analytic results, data visualizations and exception remediation with ease
- Leverage the data architect skills to develop powerful, interactive and easy-to-share analyses through Analysis Apps. Empower a broader team to run data analytics and interpret their results, with little to no training
Blazing performance improvements
- Analytics 11 and AX Server have made significant gains in performance, with Analytics 11 on average 20% faster than previous versions due to multi-core processing and faster algorithms
Drastically improved cycle time for building and testing automated programs
- Accelerate your data analysis efforts with ScriptHub, a library of over 120 pre-built best practice scripts
- New functions make Audit Command Language more powerful, including Hashing, Regular Expressions, Properties, Auto-complete and syntax tips in the script editor
- Debug and troubleshoot analytics before uploading to the server
Increase your team’s knowledge. Manage churns and rotations
- By popular demand – ACL Academy: A wide range of free online training resources to help you increase you and your team’s expertise, sustaining knowledge through rotational teams
- Easily manage software access and subscription in face of staffing changes using Launchpad
Designed for quick collaboration and remediation by your global business stakeholders
- Analytics 11 and Analytics Exchange 5 (including AX Exception) have a fresh user interface built using the latest technology. A multitude of enhancements make it easier to use for experts and simpler learning for beginners
- Significantly improved installation process
(Source: ACL Blog)