(Source:- ACL Blog)
Extend Your Analytics and Turbocharge Results Management Webinar Series
You do important work with your data analysis – helping your organisation stamp out fraud, waste and abuse. But, how do you relay the results of your analytics to team members and management to ensure that your findings are acted upon?
Join us for a two-part webinar series where our presenters will demonstrate how forward-thinking Internal Audit and IT-GRC teams are managing the results of their data analytics to strengthen operational processes and internal controls.
Part 1 (9th July) – Do More with Results
In this live webinar with Paul Lloyd-Smith & Behrooz Kaviani from ACL, you will learn how to:
- Organise, track, and remediate issues identified by data analytics.
- Collaborate easily with questionnaires and surveys that allow you to gather intelligence, analyse responses and share results.
- Prepare visual reports and dashboards to effectively communicate your data insights.
- Keep your organisation’s data secure as you work with others and use the technology.
Part 2 (16th July) – Getting Started Tutorial
In this live web tutorial, Paul Lloyd-Smith & Behrooz Kaviani from ACL will give you step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Set up ACL Results Manager to capture data from your analysis.
- Publish exceptions from Excel or ACL Analytics.
- Remediate exceptions, including prioritise, escalate, and process items.
- Set up triggers to automate remediation.
- Use visualisations to interpret results.
Did you know you could also WIN A FREE TRIP to CONNECTIONS 2015 in Miami?
- Date: July 09, 2015 & July 16, 2015
- Time: 10am London | 11am Pretoria | 1pm Abu Dhabi | 2:30pm Mumbai
- Length: 60 minutes